Feb 12, 2011

Birthday Girl


Morgan is one!

Yeah, it's been almost a month since her birthday, but my camera and video camera were both dead, so I had to collect photos from family.


I made her a birthday tutu, she wasn't a fan.  We hurried to take photos while she let us.  The rest of the night she hung out in a plain white onesie.


One of her favorite presents was a card my aunt gave her along with her present.  She played with it for probably 5 minutes.

She didn't quite know what to do with her cake at first.

Then she figured it out.


It was so fun to watch her tackle that cake!  We had to give her a bath right there in the kitchen sink, she was so sticky!

Daddy joined in too.  Such a special moment.

Happy Birthday little one!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Love the tutu...and the cake shots!! Holy cow...ONE!!! Where does the time go? She is so sweet!!!

Corrianne said...

Camille you are such a cute mom! I freakin' love the tutu, how adorable is that? I can't believe this little one is a year old, I need to come hang with you more often so I can come squeeze Morgan's cute little cheeks! She is such a doll!