There are never enough pictures. You could keep putting them on and we wouldn't get sick of them. At least I wouldn't. Oh, and I love the one in the tutu and sunglasses. Such a diva.
Alisa's right, there can never be enough pictures! I was trying to decide which one is my favorite, but I can't pick; they're all SO stinkin' cute! I'm surprised to see her in the tutus though, since she hated her B-day tutu.
5 comments:
Love the duster and the lollipop!! So cute!
There are never enough pictures. You could keep putting them on and we wouldn't get sick of them. At least I wouldn't. Oh, and I love the one in the tutu and sunglasses. Such a diva.
Took me like 30 minutes to figure out why there was an "NE" on that picture! DUH! LoL She's growing up fast!
I loved spending time with Morgon. I love her and your blog is great! Love Danette
Alisa's right, there can never be enough pictures! I was trying to decide which one is my favorite, but I can't pick; they're all SO stinkin' cute! I'm surprised to see her in the tutus though, since she hated her B-day tutu.
Post a Comment