Jan 5, 2011

Christmas - Yeah, I know, I'm late.

This was Morgan's first Christmas!  She was so good at digging in her stocking...

 not so good at opening presents.

Here are the cousins in their twin jammies their grandma made them.

Can you see how high the waist is on her jammies?  Yeah, they're awesome. :)


Morgan's other grandma got a car seat for Christmas.  Morgan looked like she was sitting on a throne while her aunts brought her gifts.  She wouldn't even be bothered with opening the presents, so her aunts presented them to her.  Notice her hand dipping into her cup holder full of cereal puffs.

She also got a beanie, but she doesn't like stuff on her head, so it didn't last long.  But it's dang cute!

Instead she turned her beanie into a toy!  She would cover her face with it then pop out and scare us.  This lasted a good 30 minutes.

Here's a tribute to Brian.  He wanted a Christmas picture taken of him.  Love ya babe!

2 comments:

Misty said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! Looks like a fun Christmas! And if a beanie is an awesome present, I say stick with it until her tastes are a little more expensive! ;)

Garrett and Stefanie said...

SO so cute! Jaycie wasn't interested in opening presents either...I think next year will be better for that!