Nov 1, 2010

October

It feels like it's been a long time since I've updated the blog!  
Well, we've had a lot happen since the last post!



We went to the zoo!  Morgan loved the animals!  The first animal we saw was the turkey.  Morgan looked a little confused.  It must be very weird to go from looking at little toys and figurines of animals to seeing a real-life animal up close.  She was amazed at the elephants!


She looks really unhappy in a lot of the pictures, but I swear she loved it!



Really, she loved it!


In addition to Morgan being 9 months old on the 19th, she gained an adorable cousin!  Kenley was born to my brother Travis and his lovely wife Kim at 6 lbs. 12 oz., 19 in. long.  Kenley is so sweet and we're so happy to have this new addition in our family!


The girls had a play-date!  They just happened to be wearing very similar outfits.  Cute!

 

This is Morgan's, "Leave me alone Grandma, I promise I'll be gentle," face.


Precious!



As some of you know, Morgan was a monkey for Halloween.  A couple people, including her Grandpa Stevens, thought she was an E-Walk (sp?).
At first she hated her costume.  Every time I tried it on her, she tried to pull the hat off.  When Friday came, I wanted to take her to dad's and my work in her costume.  I put it on her, and she was perfectly fine!!  And she was so adorable for all her fans!


(See her cute, fuzzy leg warmers? - So cute!)
Happy late Halloween!


3 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute! I love that you said Morgan was a monkey for Christmas. . . :)

Misty said...

What cute little cousins!! They are going to be such good friends! And I have to say that she is the cutest little (girl) monkey that I have ever seen! I have to say (girl) because Jack was a monkey 2 years ago...and he was pretty cute too! ;)

Andrea and Chuck said...

Camille, Her costume is dang cute! That is awesome that you are an aunt tell Trav congrats!