Our precious little girl is 6 months old!
It's been quite a while since the last post, so enjoy all the photos!
She's such a happy girl!
She loves her daddy!
She got this cute outfit from her Grandma Brown for her "6 month birthday."
One day I laid her on the couch while she was asleep and she pulled the blanket over her face and rolled on her side. She's a character!
Morgan can pull off any look. What do you think for her first Halloween costume? A gangster?
This is Morgan's Aunt Jessie. She received her mission call and will be doing a service mission here in Utah! She will be working in the temple and the church office building everyday. We're so excited that she will be staying close to us!
2 comments:
Of course you know that I love the bandanna picture, but I really like the picture in her "6 month birthday" dress and big hat, too. I think she gets cuter every time I see her.
As I look at each picture, I think it's the cutest, and then the next comes and I think IT'S the cutest! I can't decide, they're all so cute! I thought Grandma told us that the dress was for her 1st birthday. Either I misunderstood, or Grandma couldn't wait....
Post a Comment