She's so cute with her big blue eyes!
Morgan is smiling and laughing so much now! She is funny, and she thinks everyone else is funny, especially her daddy.
This morning Morgan insisted on sleeping on her tummy. Goober felt the need to grab her bum, it was weird. Don't worry, this is one of the very few times I have let Goober touch Morgan, she likes to push her limits.
Well I will definitely remember my first Mother's Day. My mom got me a box of Mrs. Cavanaugh's Mindy Mints (my fave), and I got my awesome camera from my husband. But the best thing about Mother's Day is realizing how blessed I am to have a wonderful, loving family, and most importantly, my precious little baby girl.
2 comments:
She is SOOOOO cute; and I love the little tongue sticking out.
I just found your blog and am so honored to be on your side links- thanks:) What an adorable family you have- that paw on the bum picture is priceless!
Post a Comment