Mar 20, 2010

Two Months Old!

Our little baby is two months old!  She's trying to talk and it's the cutest thing!  I try to get the action on my camera phone, but every time I pull out the phone, she goes silent.  And when I do get her on camera, you can hear my ridiculous high-pitched voice getting her to laugh and talk.  She's quite the clever girl.

But it's super fun to see her grow and interact with us everyday!  I'm amazed at how fast she learns.  And she still continues to get lots of love from family.

I just had to post this picture.  After trying to calm her down all morning long, she finally fell asleep when we had to get up and get ready for work.  She had the whole bed to herself.  She was in heaven!

1 comment:

jalisa85 said...

I love the picture of her in the middle of the bed. She looks so relaxed; like she's the queen of the house.