Feb 19, 2010

One Month Old!


Today Morgan is one month old!  Time has just flown by, I guess that's probably because we have been so busy with her.  She sure is growing!  Sometimes my back gets so sore from holding her I can't imagine her getting any bigger.  Her cheeks are rounding out nicely and her diapers nearly cut off the circulation to her legs.

I know everyone always thinks their baby is so much more advanced than other babies, but I do think that about my baby.  When I try to make her smile, sometimes she does!  I know it's probably just random, but I like to think she's extra special.  And sometimes she laughs!  Like when I'm holding her I hear what seems to be a chuckle and I look down at her and she's smiling.  She's the cutest thing!  Anyway, we're so excited that she's a month old and we love her!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Wow! I can't believe that it has been a month! She sure is cute! Glad to here that she is growing so well! That means that you are doing a great job!

jalisa85 said...

She chuckled when I was holding her the other day. Your mom said something and she chuckled and then smiled. It made us all laugh.